About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Hello there and welcome to my page. My name is Michelle, an independent literary contractor. In short, I’m a freelance writer, copywriter, author, and poet. I am a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life, you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough it’s all worth the effort. Growing up in a small farming community I yearned for adventure that wasn’t accessible in a place surrounded by wheat fields as far as the eye could see. Subsequently, I read and fell in love with books. Reading made it possible to travel to far away lands, different time periods, and alternate realities. Those escapades that were unveiled, fashioned a longing for me to write. Encourage by my sixth grade teacher to become an author, I found myself writing anything from poetry to articles in my high school newspaper. Presently I'm writing my first novel,copywrite for magazines,and shellochsner.wordpress.com. I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband and three children.

Monday, December 19, 2011

5 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Date Less Attractive Men

It’s happened before, you are at the local coffee shop minding your own business enjoying a cup of cappuccino and checking your email. You look up for a moment and there she is, the woman of your dreams with the perfect smile, bright beautiful eyes, shiny hair, and voluptuous breasts. While you’re contemplating your best pick up line and making sure you don't have stinky breath, he comes out of nowhere handing her a bottle of water as she kiss him. You cannot believe your eyes because this man does not come close to your chiseled Adonis looks that you posses and here he is with your goddess. Why you ask? Well here are five good reasons why a kind-hearted beautiful woman would be with a less attractive man:
1.   She is unequivocally in love with him. They have the same dreams, commonality, and life goals. He is her Mr. Right.
2.   He adores her and will never do anything to jeopardize making her unhappy. This man will go out of his way to make certain she will want for nothing.
3.   He will listen to every single word spoken by her, memorizing the tiniest details of her wants and desires with full intentions of fulfilling those for her. He will put her upon a pedestal and will never risk knocking her of it.
4.   She will never have to worry about him cheating on her and breaking her heart. This man will be so devoted to her he most likely won’t even be interested in looking at other women let alone be caught with them. He knows what he has and how lucky he is to have it.  
5.   She knows that he will be a terrific father because he’ll love and care for their children as much as he does for her. Knowing they will be the best parts of them both will make them as special to him as she is.
So the next time your ego takes a hit because he isn’t as hot as you, try to remember he also is not the creep you are and she knows this. Yeah, your fun to mess around with and to show off to her friends, but when it comes down to it, you are not the settling down kind of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment