About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Hello there and welcome to my page. My name is Michelle, an independent literary contractor. In short, I’m a freelance writer, copywriter, author, and poet. I am a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life, you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough it’s all worth the effort. Growing up in a small farming community I yearned for adventure that wasn’t accessible in a place surrounded by wheat fields as far as the eye could see. Subsequently, I read and fell in love with books. Reading made it possible to travel to far away lands, different time periods, and alternate realities. Those escapades that were unveiled, fashioned a longing for me to write. Encourage by my sixth grade teacher to become an author, I found myself writing anything from poetry to articles in my high school newspaper. Presently I'm writing my first novel,copywrite for magazines,and shellochsner.wordpress.com. I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband and three children.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Things to do this weekend in Boise

With the holidays in high gear it’s easy to put your relationship on the back burner as you literally shop till you drop, get ready for that big work party, or plan attending the kids’ Christmas programs. In fact, most couples haven’t thought about a romantic evening in weeks because they have full schedules.
It’s important during these stress filled days to spend some quality time together and get away from the hustle and bustle. So why not make it a date night this next weekend? Get that babysitter scheduled, make some diner reservations at your favorite restaurant, and plan an evening of fun and romance.
Per www.boiseonlinemall.com/entertainment/ there are plenty of events going on in the area:
·        Winter Garden aGlow 2011-2012
December 2, 2011 – January 8, 2012
Open daily from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
·        Hell’s Belles (All Female Tribute to AC/DC)
December 16, 2011
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. / Show starts at 8:30 p.m.
Tickets: $13.00 - $30.00
·        It’s a Wonderful Life
NNU Little Theatre
December 16, 2011 7:30 p.m.
December 17, 2011 2:00 & 7:30 p.m.
Tickets: Adult w/fee $9.00
               Child $6.00
               At the door $12.00
·        Idaho Steelheads Hockey
December 21, 22, & 23 at 7:10 p.m.
December 30 & 31 at 7:10 p.m.
For ticketing information www.idahosteelheads.com/home.aspx
·       Thunder Mountain Line
North Pole Express
Christmas Party Dinner
Holiday Train

These examples are just a slight few of what is going on out there and with so much to do in our area there really is no reason the two of you cannot take the time to enjoy one another. For any relationship the holidays can be a pressing time. Taking an evening to unwind and relax maybe just what you both need.      

No comments:

Post a Comment