About Me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
Hello there and welcome to my page. My name is Michelle, an independent literary contractor. In short, I’m a freelance writer, copywriter, author, and poet. I am a true realist who has learned no matter what you may want in life, you must work for it. Nothing in this world comes easy or cheap. Nonetheless, if you want it bad enough it’s all worth the effort. Growing up in a small farming community I yearned for adventure that wasn’t accessible in a place surrounded by wheat fields as far as the eye could see. Subsequently, I read and fell in love with books. Reading made it possible to travel to far away lands, different time periods, and alternate realities. Those escapades that were unveiled, fashioned a longing for me to write. Encourage by my sixth grade teacher to become an author, I found myself writing anything from poetry to articles in my high school newspaper. Presently I'm writing my first novel,copywrite for magazines,and shellochsner.wordpress.com. I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband and three children.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jayne's story

No comments:

Post a Comment